Helix Festival 2020 Covid 19 precautions
Helix Festival is an exclusive festival with private accommodations for our attendees. Our COVID-19 safety precautions are specifically developed in accordance with the protocols established by the Ministry of Tourism (MoT), Ministry of Health & Wellness (MoHW), the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) and the Tourism Product Development Company Limited (TPDCo). Our main goal is to assure your safety and maximum enjoyment.
Festival Grounds Covid 19 Safety Precautions.
- Helix Festival grounds are designed to establish private spaces for each attendee group that are 6 feet away from each other for social distancing.
- Reduced capacity of the entertainment space based on physical distancing guidelines and the recommendation of approximately 113 sq. ft. per person/group.
- Face masks and/or shields are required on all transportation, in all indoor spaces, and strongly suggested to be worn at all times.
- Guests will be seated in every other seat in all open seating areas and festival staff will assist with seating and enforcing rules among guests. Exceptions apply to those persons who are in a group and arrived together can sit next to each other.
- Signs will be posted listing the new maximum capacity
- Entertainment activities are limited to those which can be accomplished from a safe physical distance of 6ft., e.g. musical performances, dance shows etc.
- There will be a minimum of 6 ft. of space between patron and performers on stage or the designated stage area at all times.
- There will be no water sport activity which break physical distancing rules.
- There will be no exchange of physical money at Helix Festival.
- All Top Shelf Liquor Boxes and Snack Boxes will be pre-packaged and individually sealed prior to distribution at check-in.
- There will be no food or beverages sold on Helix Festival grounds. Hand sanitizer stations and foot petal garbage bins will be located at entrances and in strategic locations throughout the festival grounds.
Intake and Arrivals
- All attendees are required to have a negative Covid test 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Temperatures of each guest will be taken upon arrival. In the event that an attendee has an elevated temperature and/or visible symptoms, he/she will be documented and moved into the designated isolation room at the venue for screening by the SPP. The Ministry of Health & Wellness will be contacted immediately to begin the quarantine process if determined necessary by the SPP.
- Face masks and/or shields are required for checkin.
- All check-in stations will be sanitized in between check ins
- Hand sanitization will be required before check in